Many of us have animals at homes. They are called pet animals. We usually consider them as part of the family because of the things they do for us. These animals bring joy to our lives that we cannot help but treat them as humans. We talk to them even if they don't understand us. We feed them, play with them, and pamper them. But do you know that there are animals that we don't like to see or don't want to take care of that stay in our house? These are harmful animals which can cause diseases or evenbring death. So before they can cause any harm, it's best to get rid of them fast.
What are the animals that commonly bring harm to us? Check this out and follow the suggestions to control them.
Commonly breed on uncovered food, decaying matter and garbage.
1. You food on the table should always be covered, as well as the garbage can.
2. Spoiled or decaying matter must be burned or buried.
They breed in stagnant water.
1. Always change the water in your stagnant vase.
2. Always change the water inold tires, cans or any container must be removed.
3. Cover water containers at homes so that mosquitoes can't lay eggs there.
They lay eggs or dark and dirty places, and also stay in open garbage.
1. Always clean the kitchen area, cabinet drawers and bathroom. Keep the sink and the bathroom and kitchen floors dry.
2. Maintain proper garbage disposal.
Breed in dirty and damp places like holes and drainage.
1. Kill them by using pesticides or rat traps.
Harmful animals like flies, mosquitoes, and cockroaches can also be killed by spraying them with insecticides.
So what are you waiting for? Let's start destroying them so they can't harm us anymore!
note: originally posted at Exposeknowledge.com under the same author.